Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error E400
- How to fix E400 error in mobile app
- E-400 shown on screen in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- E 400 error
- Appliance could not be identified
- Appliance not supported for connectivity
The app identified the appliance as not able to connect. Make sure that the appliance can be connected. See Connected Ready Appliances.
- For Cove appliances, confirm the Connect setting is turned on. See Cove Connected Appliance Use.
- If appliance controls have been recently replaced or updated, the connected module may require an update.
If the troubleshooting steps above do not resolve the issue, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820