Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error E300 or E301
- How to fix E300 or E301 error in mobile app
- E-300 or E-301 shown on screen in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- E 300 or E 301 error
- Receiver could not be discovered or was lost
- Receiver could be reached, but could not communicate
The receiver could not be found or could not communicate.
- Make sure the device has a strong internet connection.
- If you use a firewall or similar security, refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Check the Wireless Security.
If the error continues to appear after the troubleshooting steps above are complete, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820