Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Error WLAN1 (D-WLAN1)
- How to fix WLAN1 error in mobile app
- WLAN-1 shown on screen in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- WLAN 1 error
- D-W Lan1 error in app
- Mobile device is not connected to the internet
- Appliance was not provisioned to connect to the app
- The mobile device may not have Wi-Fi enabled on the device. In the mobile device settings, turn on Wi-Fi.
If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for assistance.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820