Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing Troubleshooting
- Pair appliance does not work in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- App stuck when connected appliance
- Cannot pair connected appliance
- Wi-Fi connection to appliances not working
- Verify the appliance can connect. See also, Connected Appliance Products.
- Stand within 20 feet of the appliance. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Proximity to Appliance to Work for details.
- If the appliance does not appear, see Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cannot Find Appliance.
- If the appliance does not show a PIN, see Connected Appliance Does Not Show PIN.
- The app will show an example PIN on the mobile device. This is not the PIN to enter into the app.
- The PIN must be the PIN shown on the appliance itself.
- For more PIN information, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance PIN Location.
- If the app is stuck in the pairing process, or if Wi-Fi issues occur, see Connectivity Troubleshooting.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820