Connected Appliance Wireless Interference
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App troubleshooting check for interference
- How to check for interference for the connected appliance app
- Connected appliance home wireless connectivity troubleshooting
Many electronic devices use a 2.4 GHz frequency and may interfere with the Wi-Fi signal. Turn these devices off if connection issues arise.
Products that may use 2.4 GHz frequencies:
- Bluetooth devices
- Baby monitors
- Cordless phones
- Remote control toys
- Wireless video and audio equipment
- Wireless keyboard and mouse
Tips to correct interference:
- A neighbor's or other nearby Wi-Fi access point may also be a source of interference. A Wi-Fi analyzer app may be used to identify interference.
- If interference is identified, change the Wi-Fi channel.
- Refer to the Wi-Fi access point user manual for instructions on how to change the channel.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820