Dishwasher Rack Hard to Remove
- Dishwasher rack doesn't roll out smoothly
- Dishwasher racks are noisy
- How to fix a noisy dishwasher rack
If the racks are not rolling out smoothly:
- The racks roll better when fully loaded.
- Inspect the wheels and tracks to make sure nothing is impeding the rack.
- Ensure that no items in the bottom rack are protruding through the top rack.
- The end caps, that hold the baskets steady on the rack guides, may be missing from the baskets.
- Check the bottom of the dishwasher for any missing end caps and replace them as needed.
See also, Dishwasher Rack Noisy.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820