- What model of convection microwave replaces MWC24?
- Is the MC24 a direct replacement for the MWC24 convection microwave?
- What changes have to be made when replacing model MWC24 with model MC24?
- What are the differences in opening depth, width, and height of old and new convection microwaves?
- Installation differences between the MWC24 and MC24
MC24 microwaves are the direct replacement for former model MWC24. See also, Replace a Convection Microwave with a Standard Microwave.
MC24 convection microwaves include:
- An all-glass appearance with minimal trim.
- A glass touch control panel.
- A new push button to open the door.
- Wolf Gourmet features.
- New trim kits.
- MWC24 and MC24 trim kits are the same unless replacing an L Series or E Series oven with an M Series oven.
- Replacing an existing oven with an M Series oven requires a new trim kit.
Refer to the following chart for compatible Integrated replacement convection microwave information.
Installation with Trim:
|Opening Depth||Opening Width||Opening Height||Notes|
|Standard|| || || || |
E and L Series trim overlap:
|Flush Inset|| || || || |
- No change
- MWC24 came with a 3' power cord with a grounded plug.
- MC24 comes with a 4' power cord with a grounded plug.
Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820