- Features of the new Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) dispenser key pad
- Dispenser key pad locked after power outage
- New dispenser lighting
The features of the key pad for the new Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) series dispenser are as follows:
- The dispenser returns to the last used state after a power outage.
- If the dispenser was unlocked before losing power, it stays unlocked after power is restored.
- Pressing the light key illuminates both the key pad and the glasswell.
The key pad is found on the external water dispenser on BI-42SD and BI-48SD models.
- Install New Classic (Formerly Built-In) Dispenser on Existing Dispenser Model
- No Lights in Refrigerator or Freezer
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820