- Convection Steam Oven user settings starting with serial number 13543126
- How to set clock, change temperature unit selection, language, and other settings on the CSO SWS #13543126
- CSO user settings
- How to set water hardness level
Steps to Verify Issue:
Setting user settings:
- With the oven on, touch Settings.
- Use the arrows to select the desired setting.
- Touch Enter.
- Follow the instructions on the display.
- Touch Enter.
Touch any button to exit the user settings screen. Unit will time out to the home screen if no commands are entered.
The user settings allow the user to select preferences as listed in the chart below.
To adjust settings:
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to move to the desired setting.
|Set Assistance Functions|
|Set Childproof Lock|
|Display Appliance Info|
|Check Connection - (Service Only)|
|Restore Factory Settings|
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820