- When is a dual installation kit required for Designer (Formerly Integrated) units?
- Is additional opening width required for a dual install kit?
- How many Designer units can be installed together?
- Are Designer units compatible with 700 series or 400 series wine storage units?
- Can an Designer be installed next to a 700 series or 400 series with a dual installation kit?
Any time two or more Designer (Formerly Integrated) refrigeration or wine storage units are installed next to each other with less than a 2" separation, a dual installation kit is required.
- The dual installation kit does not add dimension to the overall opening width. Add the individual unit widths together for the overall dual opening width.
- The dual installation kit installs on the left hand side of the unit on the right.
- There is no limitation to the number of Designer units that can be installed in a series as long as the proper dual installation kits are installed.
- The panel width is different for a dual installation. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for panel specifications.
- Even if a panel or filler is placed between the two units, a dual installation heater kit must still be used if there is less than 2" of space between units.
- The dual install kit trim pieces may be painted, if desired. Sub-Zero does not have recommendations or instructions for painting the trim pieces.
- See also:
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820