- Side panel for Designer (formerly Integrated) models
- Stainless side panel for Designer unit
- Instruction sheet part # 7031345 for side enclosure panel part # 7031340
- How to install side panels on Designer models
Designer Side Enclosure Instructions detail the installation process.
- The Designer side enclosure allows for Designer units to be installed with an exposed side that can be covered by the enclosure.
- Order part # 7031340 for one side enclosure.
- Side enclosures are stainless steel.
- Designer units cannot accept custom side panels.
- The side panel covers the side of the unit from floor to the top of the product.
- The side panel is 1" wide x 83-7/8" high x 25" deep.
- Designer drawer (ID) models cannot accept side panels.
- A top enclosure must be used when 2 side panels are used, in order to support the side panels.
- Panel is 1" thick; use of one side enclosure adds 1" to opening width; use of two side enclosures adds 2" to opening width.
- See also, Designer Top Enclosure.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820