- How are the burner pans removed on the R and RT Series?
- What is the part number for the "S" hook?
- How do you lift the black pans on top of the R and RT Series?
- This instruction only applies to R Series Gas Range and RT Series Rangetops.
- For GR Series Gas Range, Dual Fuel Range and SRT Series Rangetops see Sealed Burner Pans Not Removable.
- See also:
- Remove the cast iron grates.
- Insert the vinyl-coated end of the "S" hook into one of the oblong holes in the drip pan.
- Lift upward and set the drip pan aside for cleaning.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts. Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820