- Can a customer change the oven temperature offsets or calibrate the oven?
- Is service needed to calibrate oven temperatures?
- Oven temperature calibration
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify proper oven use.
- Oven calibration to adjust the oven temperature as compared to the oven temperautre set point is possible but not commonly required and must always be performed by factory certified service.
- See also, Oven Temperature Issue.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820