- How to dispose of parts
- What to do with extra parts
- Do parts need to be recycled?
- Can unneeded parts be thrown away?
- What can be done with used parts?
Most non-electronic parts can be thrown away.
- Air purification cartridges can generally be disposed at any location that accepts compact fluorescent bulbs.
- Water filter recycling varies by municipality. Refer to the local recycling facility for specific information on items accepted for recycling.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820