- Food takes too long to bake or not turning out well
- Food cooks, browns, or bakes unevenly
- Food done or burned on one side and not done or raw on the other side
- Oven temperature is too hot or not hot enough
- Why is there smoke during broiling?
- Does the oven need to be calibrated?
- Oven temperature drops during use
- Loss of heat in oven
- Frozen foods do not cook in the recipe time frame
Refer to the Wolf Cooking Guide in the product Use and Care Guide for further information. Recipe or package directions should take precedence.
- During preheat, the oven is heated in a manner unsuitable for cooking.
- Use preheat for all cooking modes except Broil and Convection Broil mode.
- Ovens do not run preheat again once they reach a set temperature prevent damage to the food.
- Increasing oven temperature during cooking may result in the oven taking some time to reach the new temperature.
If the oven is not operating properly, use the following troubleshooting:
- How to Cook with a Wolf Oven
- Uneven Browning in a Wolf Oven
- Oven Temperature Is Too Hot
- Oven Does Not Get Hot Enough
- Excessive Smoke When Broiling
- Sub-Zero and Wolf Tips and Recipes - Search recipes by product, food type, season, and courses. Also search cooking, food storage, and wine tips.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Contact a Product Distributor for demonstrations and events.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820