- What features are inactive during Sabbath mode?
- How is Sabbath mode set in a PRO product?
- PRO 36 and PRO 48 Sabbath mode
The PRO 36 and PRO 48 models are certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations along with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
To enter Sabbath mode on a PRO 36 or PRO 48 product:
- While power is on, touch the Settings icon on either external touch display.
- Tap the right arrow twice.
- Touch and hold the Sabbath icon for 3 seconds to put the unit into Sabbath mode.
- To exit Sabbath mode, touch and hold the Sabbath icon for 3 seconds. There is no harm in leaving the unit in Sabbath mode.
For additional appliance Sabbath information, see the Star-K Website.
Note that a unit cannot enter Sabbath mode from Showroom mode. See also, PRO 36 and PRO 48 Refrigeration Showroom Mode.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820