- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the PRO refrigeration unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
Steps to Verify Issue:
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash.
- A steady indicator light is normal.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
All Sub-Zero models with an air purification system use the same kind of air purification cartridge.
- Replacement air purification cartridges are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
For other product lines and general air filter information, refer to Air Purification Filter Replacement.
The “Change Air Purifier” message appears on the display when the air filter cartridge needs to be replaced.
Touch “Snooze” to delay the reminder for 24 hours or until cartridge can be replaced.
- Touch “Refresh” to reset the life indicator to 100% once the cartridge is replaced.
To replace the air purification cartridge:
- Find the air filter access door cover on the inside back wall of the refrigerator, usually between the top two shelves depending on shelf placement. It may be necessary to remove a shelf if it is positioned in front of the access door.
- To access the air purification cartridge, hold the outside cover from the bottom and rotate upward. The cartridge will be inside as shown.
- Hold the black cover from the top and rotate downward. The cartridge will pop out and can be removed.
- Remove the new cartridge from packaging and insert with connector pointing downward.
- The Sub-Zero logo does not have to be facing out. The cartridge may be installed with the logo facing inside the unit.
- Once in position, close the black cover. Then rotate the outside cover downward until it closes against the back wall.
- Once the cartridge has been replaced, follow instructions on the control panel. The cartridge life cycle will reset for approximately one year.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Air Filter Information - Includes a list of products that include the Pure Air System.
- Air Filter Part Number
- Air Filter Operation
- Pure Air Icon Flashing Filter Cartridge Life - Includes information on filter life expectancy.
- Air Filter Disposal
- Designer Reset Air Filter
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820