- Instruction sheet 811357 for part number 811088, 811089, 811090, 811091, 811092, 811093, 811094
- List of components included with this kit
- How do you install the horizontal discharge kit for PW Series Ventilation Hoods Prior to Serial # 16158239?
If an old horizontal discharge kit is used, an adapter plate is required for internal blowers for serial numbers prior to 16158239.
|PW Hood Size||Old Horizontal Discharge Kit||New Horizontal Discharge Kit|
If a new horizontal discharge kit is used, or if the serial number is above 16158239, an adapter plate is not required.
- Transitions are not provided with or necessary for new hoods, see Pro Hood Transition Change for details.
- The brackets supplied with the horizontal discharge kit attached directly to the back wall of the installation.
- The horizontal discharge kit rests on top of the brackets.
- The horizontal discharge kit is not attached, secured, screwed, or clamped to the brackets.
- If additional support is required, drill supplementary mounting holes in the back panel of the horizontal discharge kit and use these holes to attach the hood assembly to wall framing with screws (not supplied).
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820