- What features are inactive during Sabbath mode?
- How is Sabbath mode set in a 648PRO product?
- 648PRO Sabbath mode
Steps to Verify Issue:
To enter Sabbath mode on a 648PRO Series product:
- While power is on, touch the Power button on control panel.
- "OFF" appears in the display.
- Touch and hold Power for 10 seconds.
- Four audible chimes indicate Sabbath mode is on.
- To return to normal operating conditions, touch Power twice.
While in Sabbath mode, the 648PRO Series Sub-Zero disables the external displays, lights, ice maker, and door alarm.
- There is no harm in leaving the unit in Sabbath mode.
- See the Use and Care Guide for more information.
- For additional appliance Sabbath information, see the Star-K Website.
- Sabbath mode cannot be initiated if a unit is in Showroom mode. See also, 648PRO Showroom Mode Information.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820