- What is the difference between a freestanding unit and a unit built in to cabinetry?
- Freestanding vs. built-in units
- Can Sub-Zero units be installed freestanding?
Most Sub-Zero units are designed to be built into a run of cabinetry and to integrate seamlessly into the kitchen.
- Freestanding units are installed on their own, without cabinets surrounding the unit.
- All Sub-Zero units may be installed in a freestanding application. Refer to Sub-Zero Freestanding Installation for more information.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820