- Register device for Dash Replenishment Services
- How many devices can be registered to an Amazon account?
- Is it possible to register for Amazon Dash Replenishment outside of the U.S.?
- There are currently no limits for devices per an account.
- To register for Dash Replenishment with Amazon, currently you must live in the United States.
- Connect your device to your network using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Configure your device to connect to your network using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth through the device companion app or website.
- For more information on how to connect your device to your network, contact your product manufacturer. See also, Manufacturer Contact Information for Devices with Amazon Dash Replenishment.
- Find Dash Replenishment settings in the companion app or website. If you cannot find the Dash Replenishment settings, please refer to your manufacturer's help pages.
- Select Dash Replenishment and log in with your Amazon account. Enter the email address and password associated with your Amazon account and tap Sign In.
- Select the consumable product you would like to reorder. Some devices let you select multiple consumable products. Depending on the product, you may have options like brand, quantity, etc. depending on the specific offerings for the device.
- Confirm your 1-Click shipping and payment information. Dash Replenishment uses this information when you place an order.
- After you confirm the shipping and payment information, select Complete Setup.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820