- Does a remote blower already have a damper installed?
- What type of damper is in a remote blower?
- Does a damper or bird cage/screen have to be added to a remote blower during installation?
- An additional damper or bird cage/screen is not required.
- The transition or damper included with the ventilation hood is separate from the remote blower and should still be installed.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
See also, Remote Blower Installed on Side or Upside Down.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820