- What is the minimum distance that a remote blower must be installed above the ground?
- What is the required clearance above ground for a remote blower?
- Minimum distance to overhang or soffit above the remote blower
Remote blowers should be installed no closer than 12" from the ground.
- There is no minimum requirement for installations under an overhang or soffit.
- Mounting the blower too close to a soffit may cause moisture from the blower to enter the attic.
- Consult with a local HVAC professional to discuss potential issues.
- Municipality requirements may be more restrictive than Wolf's recommendations. Refer to local code for specific information.
- See also:
For further ventilation information, refer to the Wolf Ventilation Guide.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820