- How do you remove filters from a Downdraft?
- How to clean Downdraft Ventilation filters?
- The FILTER key is illuminated
- How do you reset the FILTER icon or light on a Downdraft?
- How do you install the Downdraft filter grille?
Clean the aluminum mesh Downdraft filters every month, more often if cooking with grease, frying foods, or wok cooking.
- As a default, the FILTER clean indicator on the control module will illuminate after approximately 30 hours of operation.
- Do not operate the Downdraft without filters. This may cause damage to the blower or other internal components of the Downdraft System.
- To reduce risk of grease fire, clean ventilation products frequently. Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on the fan or filter.
To remove and clean the filters:
- Raise the Downdraft by turning the unit on to low speed.
- Press the low button again to turn the blower motor off for cleaning.
- Push down on the filter frame (grille) while pulling the filter out away from the Downdraft.
- Filters may be placed in a dishwasher or hand washed with a mild detergent or spray degreaser.
- When filters are dry, install using the reverse procedure.
- When installing the Downdraft filter frame (grille) into the Downdraft, the filter grille has a finished edge and unfinished edge.
- The finished edge is installed so it is in the middle of the Downdraft against the finished edge of the adjoining filter grille.
- The unfinished edge is installed so it is on the outer edge of the Downdraft secured behind the end cap.
- Reset the FILTER indicator by pressing the FILTER button on the control module.
- For any areas that are not reachable, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- CT Cooktop Hood Filter Removal and Cleaning
- Remove & Clean Cooktop Low Profile Hood Filter
- Remove & Clean Pro Ventilation Hood Filters & Grease Cups
- Replacing Pro Hood Recirculating Filters
- V Series Hood Filter Light On
- V Series Hood Displays FG
- Wolf Ventilation Filter Information
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820