- How to remove broken glass, broken porcelain or other particles from dishes in a dishwasher
- Glass broke during wash cycle, how to remove it from the dishwasher?
- What to use to get out broken pieces of glass from a dishwasher
Use caution when removing large shards of glass or ceramic pieces from any dishwasher to prevent injury.
- Wear rubber gloves to remove large peices.
- Smaller shards or particles are best removed with the use of a wet/dry vacuum cleaner.
- Once all particles are removed, it is best to run a wash program to ensure the unit is functioning properly before loading more dishes for cleaning.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820