- Forgot password for website login
- Reset password for My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account
- Can Customer Care reset the password?
- Reset password for Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
Steps to Verify Issue:
To reset a My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account password:
- Go to the Product Registration Website.
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address used for your My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account.
- Click Submit. The instructions for resetting your password will be emailed to that email address.
In the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, password reset is also available.
- Open the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper left.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Reset Password to reset the password for the My Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove account.
Forgotten password requests require the password to be reset using the steps above.
- Customer Care is not able to reset passwords.
- Passwords cannot be reset using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. The link above must be used.
- For further troubleshooting information, refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
Contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820