- What knobs come standard with Sealed Burner Rangetops (SRT)?
- What knobs are available as an accessory for the Sealed Burner Rangetop?
- Is there a charge for knobs or are they included for free?
- What material are SRT knobs made of?
- Are knobs interchangeable between different models?
- SRT knobs kit, part number 818031, 810998, 807920
- SRT knob installation instructions, part # 804624
Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) products come with red knobs standard at no extra charge.
- Knobs are shipped in a separate box with the burner grates.
- A second set of knobs in black or stainless steel are available by request at the time of purchase for no additional charge.
- After the time of purchase, knob sets must be purchased separately for an additional cost.
- Red and black knobs have a matte finish; stainless steel knobs have a metallic finish.
- Red, black, and stainless steel knobs are made of plastic with a zinc core.
- Dual Fuel Range and Sealed Burner Rangetop knobs are interchangeable, but not between other Wolf models such as the GR and R Series Gas Ranges or RT Series Rangetops.
- Extra knobs are provided to accommodate all models and sizes.
Sealed Burner Rangetop Knob Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Nyliner plastic sleeves are no longer used for knob installation.
- Nyliner will need to be removed to install new knobs, if in place.
- Sealed Burner Rangetop knob bezel screws have a Phillips head.
Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Only filters and cleaners are available for online purchase in the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Store. Other parts are not available for purchase online. Use Locator to find the Parts Distributor for your area.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820