- Are Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) riser installation instructions available?
- How do you install a riser on an SRT?
- List of components included
- Part number 808520, 808521, 808522, 808523, 808524, 808525, 808526, 808527, 808528
- Instruction sheet 808992
Sealed Rangetop Riser Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Refer to the product installation guide or contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
- When installing against a combustible surface, a minimum 5" (127mm) riser is required for model SRT366.
- A minimum 10" (254mm) riser is required for 36" and 48" sealed burner rangetops with a charbroiler or griddle.
- See also, Range and Rangetop Riser Dimensions.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820