- Are Sealed Burner Rangetop (SRT) riser installation instructions available?
- How do you install a riser on an SRT?
- List of components included
- Part number 808520, 808521, 808522, 808523, 808524, 808525, 808526, 808527, 808528
- Instruction sheet 808992
Sealed Rangetop Riser Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide or contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
- When installing against a combustible surface, a minimum 5" (127mm) riser is required for model SRT366.
- A minimum 10" (254mm) riser is required for 36" and 48" sealed burner rangetops with a charbroiler or griddle.
- See also, Range and Rangetop Riser Dimensions.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820