- Who to call for service on a remote or inline blower
- Who can service a blower located on a roof, attic, or crawl space?
- Local service will not fix a remote blower, who else to call for service?
- How to get someone to repair a blower motor located on a roof or exterior wall
To arrange service for a remote blower located on an exterior wall, roof, or otherwise inaccessible location:
- Contact the local Factory Certified Service Companies in the area to arrange service.
- Use locator to find Factory Certified Service.
- If the local service companies cannot service inline or remote blowers, a Factory Certified Installer or installer could help.
- A local HVAC company can be contacted if service and installers are not able to complete any needed repairs.
Contact Wolf Customer Care if further assistance is needed at (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820