- How do I set the timer for my countertop oven after preheat cycle?
- Can I set the timer after the countertop oven has preheated?
- Set the timer after preheat.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Set Temperature
- Press "START/STOP" to start oven. Chime will sound and button light is steady.
- Chime sounds when oven reaches set temperature.
- Set Timer by turning Time/Slice knob to the right to increase time or to the left to decrease time.
- "START/STOP" button flashes twice, the becomes solid. After five seconds, time beings to count down.
- Once timer completes countdown, chime will sound and the button light "00:00" will flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to stop flashing and chime.
- Press "START/STOP" again to turn off oven.
- If "START/STOP" is press before time reaches "00:00", oven will turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820