- How do I set the timer for my countertop oven before starting preheat?
- Can I set the timer before preheating the countertop oven?
- Set timer before preheat.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Set temperature.
- Set timer.
- Press "START/STOP" to start oven. Chime will sound and button light is steady. Timer will not count down yet.
- Chime sounds when oven reaches set temperature. Button light and "TIMER" flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to start timer. Chime sounds and timer beings to count down.
- Once timer completes countdown, chime will sound and button light "00:00" will flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to stop flashing and chime.
- Press "START/STOP" again to turn off oven.
- If "START/STOP" is pressed before time reached "00:00", oven will turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820