- How do I set the timer for my countertop oven during preheat?
- Can I set the timer after starting the preheat cycle?
- Setting the timer while the countertop oven is preheating.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Set Temperature.
- Press "START/STOP" to start oven. Chime will sound and button light is steady.
- At any point, set Timer by turning Time/Slice knob to the right to increase time or to the left to decrease time.
- "START/STOP" button light flashes twice, then becomes solid. After five seconds, timer begins to count down.
- Once timer completes count down, chime will sound and the button light "00:00" will flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to stop flashing and chime.
- Press "START/STOP" again to turn off oven.
- If "START/STOP" is press before time reaches "00:00", oven will turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820