- Are there any panels that need to be placed between two dishwashers?
- Are there any design considerations for placing two dishwashers next to each other?
- Is any heater or trim needed for dual dishwasher installation?
No special considerations are required for unit installation of two dishwashers side by side.
- Consult a plumber regarding drain considerations for two or more units
- A "T" fitting connection will not drain properly.
- The opening width would need to be doubled.
Refer to the Cove Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820