- Signature polish was used on the oven cavity of the warming drawer
- How to remove signature polish from the inside of a warming drawer
- Should signature polish be used inside the warming drawer oven cavity
Signature Polish and other stainless steel cleaners are not meant to be used on the inside of a Warming Drawer oven cavity.
- Use of the unit after applying polish will cause an unpleasant odor.
- If applied to the inside of a Warming Drawer, remove the polish with a spray degreaser and clean throughly with soap and water.
- Dry completely.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820