- What is the 24" E Series Built-In Oven (SO24) Wolf Gourmet mode?
- How does Wolf Gourmet sense the food is cooked, done?
- Food baked or cooked using the SO24 Wolf gourmet mode is underdone, overdone, under-cooked, over-cooked
Steps to Verify Issue:
To set gourmet mode:
- Press OK twice.
- Turn the knob to select the food type and press OK.
- Follow the instructions on the display and press OK.
In Wolf Gourmet mode, after the program knows what type of food is being made, precise sensors calculate the amount, shape, and consistency of the food and adjust time, temperature, and humidity to provide perfect results.
- When using the Wolf Gourmet mode on the SO24, the door must remain closed the entire time to produce the best results.
- Opening the door during Wolf Gourmet mode causes food sensor miscalculations.
- For Wolf Gourmet to determine optimum cooking or baking time, the initial cooking space must be cool and the oven door should remain closed.
Wolf Gourmet Mode Codes:
|Frozen Potato Products||A6|
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820