- Speed Oven manual convection
- How to select manual convection on Speed Oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Touch Convection if a temperature other than preset is desired.
- Touch Convection again.
- Use the number pads to enter the temperature (for example, 6 for 350°F (175°C)).
- Touch Start to begin preheat.
- When preheat is complete, add food, enter the desired cook time, and touch Start.
During convection cooking, hot air is circulated throughout the oven to brown and crisp foods quickly and evenly. To see the set temperature during cooking, touch Convection.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820