- Speed Oven racks
- Speed Oven risers
- Insert oven racks on Speed Oven
- What modes to use with risers
Steps to Verify Issue:
Note: Rectangular racks and circular risers should be used only in certain modes:
- Rectangular racks should be used only in the following modes:
- Micro Roast
- Circular risers should be used only in the following modes:
- Micro Roast
- Micro Bake
- Keep Warm
To insert or remove rack:
- To insert an oven rack, tilt the front of the rack upward and insert the back of the rack into the rack guides.
- Slide the rack back and angle the front of the rack downward to clear the rack stops.
- Continue to slide the rack back until completely inside the oven.
To use a riser, set it on top of the turntable. The turntable should stay installed for all cooking modes.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820