- How to set timer on Speed Oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
To set the timer:
- Touch Timer/Clock.
- Use the number pads to enter the timer duration.
- Touch Start to begin.
- Touch Stop/Clear to cancel.
The timer can be set for a maximum of 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
- Once a time is set, the countdown appears on the control panel display.
- The oven chimes, and “END” appears on the display when complete.
- When using the timer on a Wolf Speed Oven, the product cannot cook at the same time. Either clear the timer or wait for it to expire in order to cook with the speed oven.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820