- Using Stand Mixer attachments
- Inserting Stand Mixer attachments
- Stand Mixer flat beater, dough hook, whisk
Before inserting or removing attachments, always make sure stand mixer is unplugged and setting control is set to OFF .
- Use the flat beater for most of your mixing needs, from normal to heavy consistency.
- The flat beater should be used with items such as cake batters, biscuits, pastries, icing, fudge, cookie dough, and potatoes.
The dough hook should be used for heavy pastries and a heavier dough that requires kneading.
- The whisk is designed to whip liquids, such as egg whites, cream, and light cake batters.
- Use the whisk to incorporate air for whipped cream and meringue.
- Do not use the whisk for mixing thick mixtures, such as dough, fudge, or mashed potatoes, as they could damage the whisk.
- Your stand mixer is designed to whisk a minimum of 2 large egg whites or 1/2 cup (120 ml) of cream. Mixing performance is enhanced as the tip of the whisk is immersed into the liquid.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820