- Does a 600 Series, 500 Series, 700 Series, 200/300 Series, Designer (formerly Integrated) Series come with a water filter?
- Is a water filter provided with this product?
- How to tell if a water filter comes with a Sub-Zero
- Does a Sub-Zero come with an in-line water filter?
Products WITH Water Filtration Systems:
The following Sub-Zero products come standard with a water filtration system. One water filter ships with the product.
- Classic (formerly Built-In) Refrigeration
- Designer (formerly Integrated) Tall and Column Models
- UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker
- PRO 36 and PRO 48
Products WITHOUT Water Filtration Systems:
All other Sub-Zero products come without a water filter. It is not possible to add an internal water filtration system but a home In Line Water Filter can be added. See In Line Water Filter Information for information on how to install an after market water filter in any of these models. Units that do not include water filtration systems include:
- 600 Series: 601, 611, 632, 642, 650, 661, 680, 685, 690, 695
- 500 Series: 501, 511, 532, 542, 550, 561, 590
- 200/300 Series: 201, 211, 215, 241, 245, 249, 251, 2011, 2511, 2711, 2811, 361, 3211, 801
- 700 Series: 700, 736, IC-27
- Undercounter: UC-24R, UC-24C, UC-24BG
- Designer (formerly Integrated) Drawer: ID-24FI, ID-30CI, ID-30FI, ID-36CI
- Older ice makers: 505 or 506 Ice Maker, 221 Ice Maker, 235 Ice Maker, 315I Ice Maker
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820