- How do you replace a drawer gasket on a Sub-Zero?
- New drawer gasket is distorted or bent.
- Why is the new gasket different from the old?
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn or cracked.
- Instruction sheet 3754480
- Drawer gasket replacement instructions
- Gasket flap
Steps to Verify Issue:
Drawer gasket replacement follows the same process as door gasket replacement.
- See Door Gasket Replacement for detailed instructions.
- To remove the drawer gasket, the drawer assembly must be removed from the unit, see Built-In Series Freezer Drawer Removal.
- A dart at the back of the drawer gasket fits into metal channels attached to the inside perimeter of the drawer.
- To remove a drawer gasket, starting at one corner, pull the gasket dart from the metal channels.
- Apply a thin bead of food grade white silicone in the metal channel around the perimeter of the drawer.
- To install the gasket, line it up on the door and press it into place all the way around the perimeter.
Sub-Zero recommends any door or drawer gasket replacement be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820