- Keys on electronic control panel not working
- 400, 600, 700, 648PRO, IC, or Undercounter Series control board not responding to commands
- Pressing keys on the user interface has no effect
- Control buttons do not work
- Ice maker, filters, or door ajar alarm will not turn on or off
- Why do I have to press a key pad multiple times for it to work?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify that the zone is not disabled. See Double Dashes (--) on Control Panel.
- If lights are out in the unit, the control may appear non-responsive as the display panel is backlit. See Refrigerator or Freezer Light Switch Information.
- Verify the unit is not in Sabbath mode. See Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode and Star-K Information.
- For Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series units, refer to Classic (BI) Series Electronic Control Panel Non-Responsive for additional information.
- For drawer units with a separate control for the drawer section, make sure the wire harness (communication cable) is securely plugged in the back of cabinet behind the drawer.
- Verify power is supplied to the unit.
- Reset the unit's power supply at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds and retest.
- If accessible, test the electrical outlet that the unit is plugged into.
- Verify the unit is not connected to a tripped GFCI.
- If the control panel is still non-responsive, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820