- How to get the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App using an Android phone or device
- When will the app be available for Android?
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for Android is now available in the Google Play store as of 8/11/2020. To remotely control and monitor a Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove Appliance with the app:
- Download the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App from the Google Play Store.
- After logging in or creating an account, select "Add An Appliance" from the Welcome screen.
- Allow location access to use Bluetooth pairing with the appliance.
- Begin the PIN pairing process.
- Open the door to the appliance. For ovens, make sure the oven is turned off.
- Enter the pin number displayed on the appliance.
- Connect the appliance to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Choose a timezone for the appliance.
- Register the appliance.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820