- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App shows wrong number of gallons remaining for water filter
- Owner's App shows wrong number of hours remaining for air filter
- New filter shows 235 gallons remaining instead of 750
- Wrong water filter or air filter life shows on app
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App shows the incorrect number of gallons remaining for twist-in style filters.
- Filters are rated for 750 gallons.
- App shows 235 gallons, which is incorrect.
- App can also show an incorrect number of days remaining on the air filter.
- This will be corrected in the April app update.
- See also:
Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Updates for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820