Sub-Zero PRO Series Refrigeration Connected Feature
- Reference guide for the PRO Series Refrigeration Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- What does the Sub-Zero Group Owner's do?
- PRO Series Refrigeration connected appliance features
- Pairing a PRO Series to the app
- The Connected Module allows appliances to be wirelessly paired to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Connecting requires a wireless router, an internet connection with a network name and password, and a compatible mobile device.
- There is no limit to the number of appliances you can connect on an account.
- Connect products from multiple homes to the same account.
For instructions on pairing a connected appliance, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing.
- Remote temperature monitoring and adjustment. See Temperature in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Control over Ice Maker settings such as Max Ice and Night Ice. See Sub-Zero Ice Modes.
- Remote monitoring and adjustment of modes such as Sabbath Mode, High Usage, and Vacation Modes. See Sub-Zero Modes on Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Customized notifications for events such as a door ajar alarm, error code, or filter expiration. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
- Remote monitoring of Air Purification and Water Filtration status, including remaining days of purifier and filter life.
- Quick access to product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
For more information about the PRO Series Refrigeration Connected Feature, see:
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Quick Start Guide
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Overview
- Connect Appliances Website
For information about which appliances can connect, refer to Connected Ready Appliances.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820