- Can a Sub-Zero operate in a home with temperatures above 90°F?
- How warm can the ambient air temperature in a home be but still allow a Sub-Zero to work properly?
- Sub-Zero performance in a home without air conditioning
- Sub-Zero installed in a hot climate or garage during summer
- Ambient temperature requirements
Except outdoor models, Sub-Zeros are designed to run in a 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C) environment.
- Environments outside of this range will adversely affect the unit's performance and may result in damage.
- The warmer the ambient temperatures, the more a product will run to keep the interior cool.
- See also, UC-24RO Temperature Range for Installation.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820