- Installation wiring
- Internal wiring
- Control board
- Control panel
- Unit continues to run when turned off
- Sub-Zero is still running with the power off
- Should a Sub-Zero keep running after the power is turned off?
- Sub-Zero does not turn off when the power is turned off
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the unit is a new installation, verify the unit is connected to a dedicated 15-amp, 120-volt power supply source.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
Units with an electronic control board:
- Reset the circuit breaker that controls power to the unit.
- If this step does not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Units without an electronic control board:
- Depending on the model, there may be two separate thermostat control knobs that need to be turned to the off position in order to turn off the unit.
- It is possible for some older units to continue to run even with the thermostat control knobs turned to the off position.
- To turn the unit off completely, turn off the unit's circuit breaker.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820