- How to enter Sabbath mode on a Sub-Zero
- Sub-Zero Sabbath mode instructions
- What process is used to turn on Sabbath mode on a refrigeration unit?
- Are the Sub-Zero units Star-K compliant?
- Star-K information for Sub-Zero products
- Sub-Zero Sabbath mode guide
Most Sub-Zero and Wolf products with electronic control panels have a Sabbath mode feature when sold.
- Sabbath mode turns off the lights, ice maker system, and door alarm and prevents them from turning on again while the unit is in Sabbath mode.
- Star-K compliance requires more strict adherence to Star-K guidelines. Some products may require a Sabbath mode kit to make the product Star-K compliant.
- Refer to the Sub-Zero Sabbath Guide for Sabbath mode instructions for Sub-Zero products.
Classic, 648PRO, Designer (formerly Integrated), Designer Wine, and UC-24 Undercounter products have Star-K compliant Sabbath as a standard feature and do not require a kit. For instructions on how to enter Sabbath mode, see the specific product line answer for information:
400 Series Wine Storage, 600 Series, Classic, and 700 Series (Original Designer) products have a Sabbath mode, but require a Sabbath mode accessory kit to be Star-K compliant. For instructions on how to enter Sabbath mode, see the specific product line answer for information:
Sub-Zero product lines not listed above do not have a Sabbath mode available on the manufactured product. They include but are not limited to:
- 500 Series
- UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers
Visit Star-K Online for the most up-to-date listing of Star-K compliant appliances and requirements to meet Star-K standards.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for information on normal unit operation.
Sub-Zero recommends that the Star-K Sabbath mode kit be installed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820