- How much will the temperature change in a Sub-Zero?
- What is a normal temperature variance in a refrigerator or freezer?
- Is it normal for temperatures to fluctuate in a Sub-Zero?
It is normal for temperatures to fluctuate slightly (+/- 5°F) in a Sub-Zero refrigeration product depending on external influences, such as an open door, the degree of humidity, and room temperature.
- If the temperature fluctuations are extreme, the condenser has been cleaned and external influences have been ruled out, no further troubleshooting advice is available.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820