- Can Sub-Zero units be installed 3 in a row?
- Are there specifications for a triple installation of Sub-Zero units?
- Is a heater kit or dual installation kit needed for triple installation?
Any number of multiple Sub-Zero units can be installed together in combination or in a row. Keep the following in mind:
- A heater is needed between each pair of units if they are less than 2" apart.
- For hinge to hinge installations, use 90° door stops to prevent cabinet damage.
- Add the individual unit widths together for the overall opening width.
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series units cannot be installed right next to each other in a triple installation. A 2" filler would be necessary to prevent door interference.
- See also, Sub-Zero Dual Installation Kit Information.
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820